Men's Weather or Not Waterproof Boot
- Leather, nubuck or suede upper offers natural comfort and durability
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof materials
- Waterproof materials also resist against water absorption
- truTECH® provides shock absorption at the heel with every step
- Textile lining is breathable
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole is long-wearing, durable, and has a grippy tread
Our Hydro-Shield technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $85+ and easy returns for items returned within 30 days of delivery. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees and applicable taxes are non-refundable. See our Returns & Exchanges page for more detailed information. Please note all products listed as Final Sale at purchase are ineligible for exchanges or returns.
Very nice quality…well made.
Worth The Purchase!!
This particular shoe item should seriously be evaluated and purchased right away.....a very comfortable "work" boot and designed for "true size fit".....
Comfortable and stylish
Nce dressy type shoe that is comfortable to wear all day walking.
Just got my Weather or Not boots. They appear to be if the quality of my other Rockports. But I have extra wide feet - 10.5 EEEE - and regularly have to get at least one or two sizes up to get something that will fit. I got these in 11.5 W, and I expect t
Good fit, function, style, and price.
I had already purchased a stylish Euro boot for a Scotland trek, but had to return them because they weren't waterproof. I looked at the Rockport's, and they fit the style I was looking for, they were waterproof, good traction sole, and once I tried them