Men's Umbwe II Waterproof Mweka Boot
- Vibram® Morflex® outsole is engineered with a lighter weight for enhanced mobility
- Vibram Morflex outsole also offers high shock-absorption and extra-grippy traction
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof materials
- Reflective accents and original Rockport logo badge reflect the heritage style
- Textile lining is breathable
- Latex footbed offers generous underfoot cushioning
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $85+ and easy returns for items returned within 30 days of delivery. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees and applicable taxes are non-refundable. See our Returns & Exchanges page for more detailed information. Please note all products listed as Final Sale at purchase are ineligible for exchanges or returns.
Excellent hiking boot
Very comfortable and nice looking hiking boot. This is my second pair.
Old friend replaced
Have high arches and wide feet. Boots fit comfortable with arch supports. Had some that wore out. These feel like I will get the same great wear. Bought two pair for good measure.
You're worth it!
My husband loves these! These are now his 'going out' shoes. Until now, his dress up shoes have been black and white converse high tops. These are more comfortable, more stylish and more comfortable. Yes, I said that twice. He has wide feet. Can't fi