Men's Cloud Plus Waterproof Lace-Up Trekker
- Slip-resistant, non- marking rubber outsoles: ASTM F1677, Mark II in wet/dry conditions
- Waterproof membrane creates an interior barrier to moisture
- Breathable upper fabric and leather combination enhances comfort in warm conditions
- Removable molded/memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact- absorption cushioning that molds to your foot
- Lightweight EVA midsole offers flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability
- RBar provides rear foot stability in molded EVA midsole
- Nylon shank ensures stability and flexibility
- Padded collar and tongue adds extra cush ioning a nd comfort around the foot
Our seam sealed technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $85+ and easy returns for items returned within 30 days of delivery. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees and applicable taxes are non-refundable. See our Returns & Exchanges page for more detailed information. Please note all products listed as Final Sale at purchase are ineligible for exchanges or returns.
Best Work Shoe
I love my shoes. They are exactly what I was looking for in a work shoe. They are very stylish but well built. I will order a second pair to have a spare.
Very comfortable but they squeak when walking. Very annoying.
What shoes are available in a "B" width? My preferences include the Men's Cloud Plus Lace-up Trekker -- Waterproof and the Captain's Boat Shoes selections.
The best fitting most comfortable hiker I've ever owned!
Looking for these.
It's very difficult to find large / wide shoes in today's world. These are perfect for me!
I bought my shoes about 6 months ago. I really like the look, durability, and comfort. The only fault i have with the shoes are that they squeak every time i take a step. I tried to remove the insoles but was unsuccessful in stopping the squeak.