Men's 8000Works Waterproof 8-Inch Ubal Boot
Our 8000Works boots are made to work hard. The tough-wearing materials, expert fit and high function of these men’s boots reflect the strength and dimension of the men who wear them. Proven to deliver reliable performance in a variety of work conditions, these waterproof, Thinsulate boots keep you on task.
- Thinsulate® 400g provides added warmth and comfort
- ESR-TESTER ANSI-Z41 PT99 helps to prevent electric shock hazards
- ASTM F2913-19 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip- resistance
- SATRA TM144 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip- resistance
- Slip- resistant, oil-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you steady
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction and waterproof membrane help to keep your feet dry
- RBar offers maximum stability
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Removable footbed offers advanced comfort and cushioning, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- ASTM F1677, Mark II
Our seam sealed technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $85+ and easy returns for items returned within 30 days of delivery. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees and applicable taxes are non-refundable. See our Returns & Exchanges page for more detailed information. Please note all products listed as Final Sale at purchase are ineligible for exchanges or returns.