Men's 8000Works Waterproof Safety Plain Toe Boot
- ASTM F2412-18a for Protective Toe Compression Resistance
- ASTM F2913-18a for Protective Toe Impact Resistance
- ESR-TESTER ANSI-Z41 PT99 helps to prevent electric shock hazards
- ASTM F2913-19 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip- resistance
- SATRA TM144 in Dry, Wet, Oil, Oil/Wet Conditions for slip-resistance
- Slip- resistant, oil-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you steady
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction and waterproof membrane help to keep your feet dry
- RBar offers maximum stability
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Removable footbed offers advanced comfort and cushioning, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- ASTM F1677, Mark II
Our seam sealed technology incorporates advanced waterproofing materials and processes to help keep feet dry. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed during the tanning process, and then we seam-seal the footwear for additional protection. Partially gusseted tongues and zippers treated with durable water-resistant coatings further deter water entry. In products that have areas of textile, the footwear is only waterproof up to the point where leather is used.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free shipping on orders of $85+ and easy returns for items returned within 30 days of delivery. A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees and applicable taxes are non-refundable. See our Returns & Exchanges page for more detailed information. Please note all products listed as Final Sale at purchase are ineligible for exchanges or returns.