XCS Sawyers Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
89% of customers say this fits as expected
"Excellent fit and craftsmanship. Easily the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever owned. They seem to run slightly larger. I usually buy 11, but 10.5 fit me great while still having room for thermal socks. They are waterproof, super warm, and have excellent traction. Buy with confidence. A+"
"I love these boots. Enough that I took a gamble to go with size 9N instead of 8W which I take for Rockport shoes. For some reason I take 9N in pretty much every brand of shoe and boot, but 8W in Rockport. I just can't find them in 8W. Anyway, they do fit loose. However, I like these enough to settle for the loose fit and just wear thicker socks and tighten the laces more to compensate. Nice looking and even with the slightly sloppy fit, I really like them. I walked through a couple of puddles and feet stayed dry. They are warmer than my other boots, so they may end up being my late fall, winter, early spring boots and go with something cooler the rest of the year."
The XCS Sawyers Waterproof Boot is a technical walking boot with sporty uppers. The padded tongue provides cushioning, and allows for extra comfort no matter how tightly you lace these boots for your next adventure.
- truTech Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Textile Footbed Cover Provides Breathability
- Removable EVA and Memory Foam Footbed Provides Lightweight Impact Absorption Cushioning that Molds to the Foot
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Leather/Synthetic Upper Leather/Synthetic Upper
- Padded Tongue Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Lace Bruising
- Hydro-Shield™ Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using Waterproof Materials