XCS Britt Low Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
94% of customers say this fits as expected
"I wore these all day in the snow and slush! My feet stayed dry and warm! They’re so comfortable! Rock on Rockport! Theses are the winners! I sent back 4-5 pairs of boots this season alone due to the quality and fit of the boot!"
"Perfect for slush and a few inches of snow. Reliable Rockport fit. If you wear multiple pairs of socks, then you should go for a size larger."
Wrap your feet in warmth with the XCS Britt Low Boot. These lightweight alpines feature Hydro-Shield® Waterproof construction and Thinsulate® linings for a cozy (and dry) fit, while molded footbeds (complete with truTECH®) make curbing the cold a breeze.
- Adjustable lace closure allows for personal comfort and fit preferences
- Removable EVA footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning
- Waterproof materials provides resistance to water absorption
- Strobel construction provides forefoot flexibility
- Textile lining provides breathability
- Textile footbed cover provides breathability
- truTECH® and truTECH® + provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound as the
- Hydro-Shield® waterproof provides a seam-sealed waterproof construction using waterproof materials
- Thinsulate® 200g provides insulation for extra warmth
- Thinsulate® is a product of 3M