XCS Britt High Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
85% of customers say this fits as expected
"My wife needed a new pair of snow boots, so I purchased these for Christmas. She liked them; nice style, perfect height, warm and clearly weather proof. Unforunately they were a tad too tight. She typically wears a 5.5 W in shoes, and 6M in boots. Too bad these boots are not available in Wide width. She wanted to keep them, but knew her feet would hurt after a while of wearing them."
"Very well-made and waterproof. Have not had much snow yet, but that’s why I purchased them."
The XCS Britt High Boot is all about adding a pop of personality to wintery weather. These lightweight alpines feature Hyd ro-Shield® Waterproof construction and Thinsulate® linings for a cozy (and dry) fit while molded footbeds (complete with truTech) make puddle jumping a breeze.
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- PU Midsole Provides Lightweight Durability
- Thinsulate® 200g Provides Insulation for Extra Warmth
- Textile Footbed Cover Provides Breathability
- Strobel Construction Provides Forefoot Flexibility
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences
- Hydro-Shield® Waterproof Provides a Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction using Waterproof Materials