Women's truFLEX Fly Knit Ballet Flat
- Color: Select Color
- PINK KNIT WASHABLE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
86% of customers say this fits as expected
"I purchased these to actually wear around house as slippers. They seem to have support and I think that after wearing a bit they will be more flexible."
"I have neuropathy and arthritis in my feet. This is the first pair of shoes I’ve bought in a long time that don’t hurt. If they become available in my size, I’ll definitely buy other colors."
Easy-breezy comfort, easy to keep clean, and easy on the environment: that's our truFlex Fly ballet flats in a nutshell. Part of our Eco Selects line, each detail has been thoughtfully considered, from sole to stitch. The perforated knit material and moisture-wicking lining combine to make these all-day shoes look as cool as they feel. When you need a refresh, just remove the footbed, toss them in the washer, and air dry.
- These ballet flats are part of our Eco Selects footwear: sustainably focused shoes by Rockport
- Uppers are made from a mix of over 50% recycled content and/or natural fibers
- Knit material enhances the modern style of these women's shoes
- EVA truFLEX spine and outsole provide flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Textile lining and footbed cover are breathable to help keep moisture and odor at bay
- Removable Ortholite® footbed offers lightweight breathability and long-wearing cushioning, and accommodates orthotics as needed
- Machine-washable; air dry after washing