Women's Reagan Bow Flat
- Color: Select Color
- NEUTRAL BEIGE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"This shoe is made of nice materials and looks pretty with the bow. I bought them in beige and black. The black bow is shiny against the matte black shoe. The beige is a nice “nude” match for fair skin. The sizing was a little tricky for me. I wear size 5.5 usually, such as with the Rockport Kalila heels. In the Reagan flat, size 5 fit me best. The flats felt a little tight, but I wore them out of the box to an all-day family event and I got no blisters. There are thick pads in the insole. My foot is slightly shorter than 22 cm and the size chart recommends size 5."
"I have not worn these yet, but they seem comfortable. Nice style, but what mostly attracted me was the color combination - pink, orange, navy and beige. Adds some interest to my outfits. There are not many colored shoes out there this year."
If you're looking for ballet flats that actually support your feet, you've found them in the Reagan. Accented by a simple bow at the front, and offered in solids and patterns, these women’s shoes feature tru365 for comfort you can feel all around. The smartly engineered cushioned footbed, breathable lining, and traction control will make these the most wearable flats in your closet.
- Heel height: 5/8 inches (15mm)
- Simple tied bow enhances the classic style
- Genuine leather provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet
- Microfiber lining offers a breathable feel to keep your feet dry
- TPR outsole with grip pattern provides traction control