Women's Copley Waterproof Wide-Calf Tall Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I bought these because of the lining and the traction on the sole (and of course the wide calf). I'm really glad I decided on these - they are super comfy and work great in the snow. And they look great too! The foot is a little on the large size for me (I generally wear a 9.5-10, and ordered these in a 10), but I like that I can wear big thick wool socks in them, so it works out. Overall, great Rockport quality!"
"This whole boot runs small all around. Couldn't even try on in my regular shoe size. The supposed wide calf width is so off * narrow...return here...the quality was nice"
Rain clouds are no big deal when you're wearing our Copley Waterproof Wide-Calf Tall Boots. Weatherproof materials let you walk with dry feet, a microsuede footbed cover adds a breathable feel, and a gore insert makes for a comfortable fit on your calf. But the real focus is the gorgeous detailing of alternating laser-cut perforations, plus accent stitching and a side buckle... so you'll want to strut with these women's boots on perfectly sunny days too.
- Heel height: 1 3/8 inches (35mm)
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction, using waterproof materials
- Microsuede footbed cover offers breathability and durability
- Steel shank helps to ensure stability
- Premium footbed provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Leawood-wrapped heel enhances the modern look
- TR outsole provides traction control