Women's Cobb Hill Paulette Slip-On
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
92% of customers say this fits as expected
"I have previously bought 2 pairs of the Paulette shoe. The store where I bought them said they no longer made my shoe. I was very disappointed. But a couple of months ago I went online and found the Paulette by Cobb Hill. I got the blue and the bark. I thought that the bark would be the red that I always loved. My 2 previous pairs were red or cordovan. The are so comfortable. I get compliments on them. I would take the red/cordovan to the cobbler for polishing. They would look like a brand new pair of shoes. That's what my students always told me. The red/cordovan always got the most compliments. I love the shoe. Comfort and style. Dress up or casual, they look perfect. Please make the Paulette in the red/cordovan again! I would buy 2 pairs at a time just to ALWAYS have that color."
"I bought this shoe to replace the same exact shoe I bought over ten years ago! They were still going strong but had become really scuffed up and did not look their best anymore. I was thrilled to find a nearly identical color to my original pair."
Our Paulette women's slip-ons take the idea of Design is in the details to heart. Asymmetrical stitching and ruching catch the eye, and an antiqued metal button adds pretty contrast to the soft leather. All the thoughtful craftsmanship is there too, from forefoot flexibility that makes walking feel easy, to a breathable material inside for cool comfort.
- Heel height: 1 1/8 inch (27mm)
- Leather upper provides natural comfort and durability
- Accent and sidewall stitching bring detailed appeal to these women's shoes
- A metal button with bungee clasp add to the artisan style
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet
- EVA footbed and a leather/textile footbed cover are breathable
- Lightweight EVA outsole with TR forefoot pod absorbs impact as you walk