Women's Cobb Hill Oliana Waterproof Cutout Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
88% of customers say this fits as expected
"Comfortable, stylish, and waterproof... what more could I want?"
"Very happy with style and comfort. I was a little skeptical about purchasing after reading some reviews indicating the front of the boot is high and hits against the leg. I only ordered because another style was sold out in my size but I am very happy I gave it a chance. Boot looks fantastic. I have worn socks that come just above the ankles or either leggings that come down into the top of the boot. No problems at all. And I love the cushioned footbed. I would totally purchase again."
Fall or spring, rain or shine, the Cobb Hill Oliana waterproof ankle boots are a no-brainer. A low-heel, almond-shaped toe, and premium leather give them that effortlessly cool look, while perforated details and accent stitching add eye appeal. At the heart of it all is a comfort-focused design, including EVA footbeds and TR outsoles.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (38mm)
- Steel shank provides stability
- Fabric lining offers a soft feel for added comfort
- Premium footbed provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- TPR outsole provides traction control
- Leawood-wrapped heel adds a contemporary touch