Women's Cobb Hill Laurel Bootie
- Color: Select Color
- TAN LEATHER
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"The leather is soft and pliable! Very comfortable on the instep area!"
"After moving to the Midwest from the South I found I needed boots, preferably ankle boots, for warmth and comfort. My foot being very narrow I find footwear that suits my needs for fit, comfort and style, to be almost impossible to find. However, all my needs are met with Rockport and Cobb Hill. I've just recently purchased four pairs of shoes from the online site and every single pair met my three point criteria of fit, comfort and style. I will be buying all my shoes from Rockport from now on. This particular shoe has a little bit of a heel and I wasn't sure I'd manage, but I am so centered when I am wearing them that I haven't had a bit of a problem. The fact that they are so attractive is a huge bonus!"
Inspired by how you live and the way you love to look, the Laurel booties are the ultimate you-had- me-at-hello boots. Thoughtful details, like hand-crafted stitching and an exposed curved zipper, give these women’s boots cool eye appeal. A molded microfiber footbed and traction-control outsole add the comfort you need for your on-the-go days.
- Heel height: 1 5/8 inches (40mm)
- Functional zipper on one side; decorative zipper on the other
- Antiqued finish, ruching on the front, and upper laser-cut details
- Microfiber lining and molded microfiber footbed cover combine breathability with added comfort
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet
- TPR outsole increases overall traction control