Women's Cobb Hill Laurel Bootie
- Color: Select Color
- TAN LEATHER
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Just received these boots and I love them already. I'm usually an 8.5 W and these fit very comfortably - a very wide footbed, but not a huge upper - so while it's roomy, it's not clunky. I bought these for everyday wear with jeans and leggings and they'll be perfect. The functional zipper could have been styled to look like the decorative one though. And while the heel looks like a stack, it's just plastic molded with ridges. Still, a very good look."
Inspired by how you live and the way you love to look, the Laurel booties are the ultimate you-had- me-at-hello boots. Thoughtful details, like hand-crafted stitching and an exposed curved zipper, give these women’s boots cool eye appeal. A molded microfiber footbed and traction-control outsole add the comfort you need for your on-the-go days.
- Heel height: 1 5/8 inches (40mm)
- Functional zipper on one side; decorative zipper on the other
- Antiqued finish, ruching on the front, and upper laser-cut details
- Microfiber lining and molded microfiber footbed cover combine breathability with added comfort
- Steel shank maintains the shape of the shoes and protects your feet
- TPR outsole increases overall traction control