Women's Cobb Hill Kailyn High Vamp
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"This is a wonderful shoe it fits well and is very comfortable"
"I am typically a western boot or sandal or sneakers kind of gal. I always struggle to find something a little more conservative that I could feel fashionable in. These did the trick. When I first tried them on, it felt a bit snug and I was not sure if my feet will protest after a half hour or so. I wore them all day and now I can't rave enough about them. I can walk for miles with absolutely no uncomfortable pain points. The bonus is that they look great with most of my current favorite - athletic workwear."
Low heels mean high style in the European-influenced Cobb Hill® Kailyn high vamp shoes. Pretty perforated details along the premium burnished leather gives you a boutique look that fits as well in the office as it does on date night. From the antiqued accent buttons to the leawood-wrapped heels, from the flexible, lightweight feel to the breathable lining, the Kailyn offers definitive Cobb Hill charm and comfort from top to bottom.
- Heel height: 2 inches (50mm)
- Cement construction supplies added stability
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- Premium footbed provides flexible, lightweight imapact absorption
- Steel shank provides stability
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- TPR outsole adds traction control