Women's Cobb Hill Gratasha 2 Panel Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I was looking forward to a new pair of Gratashas, love the pair I bought last year. This year's '2' is cheaply made in comparison, especially lining fabric quality and poor construction. Outside rear section also a cheaper material. Wish I'd gone to store and looked at them before purchasing."
"I completely agree with the first reviewer. The original Gratasha is wonderful; these are cheap, thin, and uncomfortable. The lining is rough and thin, (and doesn't come up all the way in the front) and the overall quality is poor - even the upper is thin. I do NOT recommend this version at all. Bought from, and returned to, Zappos, since they have free returns."
Turn your style up a notch with our Cobb Hill® Gratasha panel boots. Geometric laser-cut perforations in the back contrast with dimensional ruching on the front for a look that's a bit boho, a bit rustic, and a bit rock-and-roll. The V-shaped cutouts on the sides make these easy to pull on and off, and premium footbeds give your feet flexible, lightweight impact absorption for incredible day-long comfort.
- Heel height: 1 1/2 inches (39mm)
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Microfiber footbed cover creates a breathable feel
- Fabric lining provides a soft feel for comfort
- Steel shank adds stability
- Premium footbed offers lightweight impact absorption cushioning
- TPR outsole provides reliable traction control