Women's Cobb Hill Elysse Alpine Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Adorable, lightweight & comfy! Love Rockport quality & style!"
"These are my favorite shoes that I have ever owned! I coveted my sister's pair and was considering them for myself. (I usually don't spend this much on shoes.) My nice sister surprised me with a pair and I have worn them constantly during the last 2 months! I have a lot of fit and comfort issues due to bunions and swollen ankles and these boots fit and feel like a dream! The microfiber lining provides welcome added comfort. The sole is sturdy, but lightweight. The shoelace opening provides super adjustability! And on top of all the comfy attributes, they are adorable and stylish and I get compliments all the time! Rockport Cobb Hill, in my dreams you are offering sneakers just like these boots. Otherwise I'll be wearing my snow bunny boots in the spring and summer!"
You may not be trekking through Switzerland (or maybe you are!), but the Cobb Hill® Elysse Alpine Boots are made for most any terrain you travel. They look as warm as they feel, but these women's boots go well beyond looks: a molded footbed offers serious non-stop arch support, and the built-in flexibility and impact absorption make walking more enjoyable. The faux fur accents and unexpected houndstooth shoelaces amp up the cool style you crave.
- Heel height: 1 3/8 inches (35mm)
- truFLEX spine gives your shoes flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Removable Ortholite® footbed offers lightweight breathability and durability with long-wearing cushioning
- Microfiber lining creates a breathable feel
- Leather upper provides natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- Strobel construction offers forefoot flexibility
- EVA outsole provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption