Women's Cobb Hill Amalie Waterproof Mid-Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I love Cobb boots. Second pair I own. Love this style to wear with pants inside, leggings, or with tights and skirt. I cannot even tell I have boots on my feet. One was tighter putting on in the beginning, but worked out after wearing a few times, and placing foot inside a little differently. I have very narrow ankles and lower legs."
"I have a narrow very little arch 7.5 foot. this boot fit ok. i sent it back as it was a little pricey for not enough pop or flare. It price point is not an issue...go for it, as im sure it will they will last a long time and they have an everyday use"
An ordinary winter shoe just won't do for you... so, Cobb Hill® presents the Amalie waterproof mid-height boots. Equal parts style and function, these women's waterproof boots keep your feet cozy and warm, while two ample buckle straps and a scrunched design add that pop of eye appeal you want. Smooth leather accents nicely contrast the velvety-soft nubuck material.
- Heel height: 1 3/8 inches (35mm)
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction to resist water absorption
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Strobel construction offers forefoot flexibility
- Leather upper offers natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- EVA footbed offers flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Textile lining offers breathability