Women's Cobb Hill Amalie Waterproof Ghillie Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I have several Cobb Hill boots. I bought my first pair 5 years ago when I had a knee replacement because they felt like tennis shoes to wear, but looked so stylish. I have worn that original pair regularly for five years. These are replacing that original pair I bought. Since that time I have bought numerous booties in multiple styles and colors and have never been disappointed."
"I really wanted to like these boots - they seem like they would be very comfortable and great for a lot of cold, rainy, city walking. Alas they were too narrow and don’t come in wide."
Cobb Hill® brings you the Amalie women's boot — it's a little bit bohemian, a little bit classic, and a lot comfortable. Front ruching and a side braided bungee add extra intrigue to the smooth nubuck material. Waterproofing and a breathable lining make these the boots you'll want to pull on every winter and fall.
- Heel height: 1 3/8 inches (35mm)
- Nylon shank offers stability and flexibility
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction to resist water absorption
- Strobel construction offers forefoot flexibility
- Leather upper offers natural comfort, durability, and breathability
- EVA footbed offers flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Textile lining offers breathability