Women's City Lites Trustride Tie Sneaker
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"These will not work for me. My right foot might be higher on top, I'm not sure. The right shoe tongue pushes into the top of my ankle and rubs it. The shoe has good arch support but is not comfortable for me because of the right tongue. I'm disappointed because they are very cute. They are not a running shoe (which I knew) but more of a cute shoe to wear with leggings, skorts, etc. I do think they are worth a try for others, my feet just don't fit properly."
"I bought this for all of the additional walking I am doing during the pandemic and intentionally bought a tie shoe so that I could adjust it if my foot was slightly swollen or not. The tongue has an elastic band attached to hold it down, which defeats the purpose of having a shoe with laces that tie. It cut into my foot, so I had to return them."
When you're ready to get a move on, the CityLites Trustride sneakers are the way to go. Designed with equal parts form and function, these women's walking shoes offer a sleek look and dual textures for modern style, plus an interior stretch panel that helps to create a custom fit. They're slip-resistant too, so you'll stay steady on your feet all day long. These lightweight yet durable Trustride shoes are made for the life you lead — a life in motion.
- Genuine nubuck and leather create subtle visual contrast
- Textile lining and footbed cover offers a breathable feel
- Slip- resistant sole gives you peace of mind and a confident step
- truTECH® provides lightweight shock absorption at the heel
- Removable Ortholite® footbed provides lightweight breathability and durability with long-wear cushioning
- Strobel construction offers forefoot flexibility
- EVA midsole and outsole supply flexible, lightweight impact absorption