Women’s XCS Spruce Peak Hiker Shoe – Waterproof
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Love them. Roomy toe box, Nice crisp shape. That material that rides along you heel is problematic when putting the shoes on. It wants to fold under and you have to fight with it to stay in place."
Peak season for adventure is any season when you wear Spruce Peak. These waterproof shoes are slip-resistant and breathable, so you can see what there is to see comfortably, even when the weather is wet. truTECH helps absorb shock in these outdoor shoes, so your feet are cushioned every time your feet hit the ground.
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof materials
- Textile lining and footbed are breathable
- truTECH® and truTECH+, a lightweight comfort system, offer shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot
- Slip- resistant outsole increases overall traction
- Removable EVA footbed provides long-wearing cushioning, and allows you to customize your own level of support