A limited-edition sneaker that’s built on two master technologies: Rockport’s Total Motion engineering meets Ministry of Supply’s NASA-derived Apollo Phase Change. These science-based elements offer unparalleled energy return and help create a climate-controlled environment. The responsible design considers every element of eco-sensibility, from the sneaker itself to the shoebox it arrives in. Lightweight, flexible, breathable, sustainably designed, and beyond, these sneakers are better than walking on the moon.
- Two Boston-based brands, one mindset. These sneakers are a first-time collaboration of two leaders in comfort technology
- Rockport’s Total Motion technology is designed to return energy to your feet from the bottom up
- Ministry of Supply’s NASA-derived Apollo Phase Change Materials help regulate the shoes’ inside temperature
- Eco Selects uppers (made from more than 50% sustainable/recycled materials)
- Two insoles are included to help extend the life of your shoes
- Sustainable packaging (all elements are made of 75% or more sustainable/recycled materials)