Umbwe II Chukka
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
96% of customers say this fits as expected
"I got these on a 2 for $125 deal last month. The other shoes were OK but these are spectacular. I have heel spurs and wear Rockport dress shoes because of them. I have needed good work boots for a while and have had unpleasant experiences for the last couple of pairs. I tried these and they are more comfortable than anything I have worn for a long time. Very supportive too."
"I am a shoe guy with about 100-pairs and do not work for any shoe company. I have two of these in different sizes; one for warm weather for thinner socks and the other for winter with thicker with nylon liners. The Umbwe II Chukka has an exceptional durable sole with comfortable footbed. I wish the shoe industry would stop making so many polyfoam soles, that only breakdown over time - wearing or not. This style will hopefully last for many years. Rockport please make more like these with quality leather, great soles, and traditional classic styling."
Stake your claim of tough durability and timeless style with the Umbwe II Chukka. With the all-day cushion and support of EVA footbeds, truTECH®, and Hydro-Shield® waterproof construction, this leather chukka will keep going as long as you do, no matter the terrain.
- Waterproof materials provides resistance to water absorption
- Textile lining provides breathability
- Padded collar provides cushioning, comfort and reduces irritation
- Latex footbed provides cushioning
- Padded tongue provides cushioning, comfort and reduces lace bruising
- Rubber outsole provides long wear durability
- EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption