- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
99% of customers say this fits as expected
"The podiatrist said when I was young that I had a free floating ankle which would cause me to fall, so I should wear a good supportive tennis shoe in black for the office. He recommended Rockport and New Balance to choose from. I bought both. I wore Rockport for work, white New Balance for the gym. Please keep making them Rockport."
"My feet have recently gotten larger, necessitating many new shoes. I tried 2 different sizes. The ones that fit are very comfortable, plenty of room for my toes and my heels don't slip. I put them on and happily wore them for several hours. I've only worn them two times, but I'm hoping they'll hold up well, since it's my first pair of Rockport shoes."
A packed to-do list calls for our Trustride Lace-Up shoes. Built with comfort top of mind, these women's sneakers feature a number of sports-inspired details including our unique dual-density, dual-color, injection-molded EVA outsoles. Soft, performance-mesh linings and OrthoLite® footbed ensure a never-fail fit.
- EVA midsole provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Rubber outsole offers long-wear durability
- Removable Ortholite® footbed provides lightweight breathability and durability with long-wear cushioning
- truTech® provides lightweight shock absorption
- Strobel construction helps to ensure forefoot flexibility
- Adjustable lace closure allows for personal comfort and fit preferences
- Textile footbed cover lends breathability