truFLEX Chenole Ballet
- Color: Select Color
- BLACK SUEDE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
50% of customers say this fits as expected
"I've worn these several times now. I bought a 10N, and they are a little bit on the wide side for me, and run a little bit small length wise. I am between a 9.5-10 so this is ok for me. Overall a comfortable shoe but the heel around the ankle where it's gathered hit me just in the wrong place and was pretty painful the first wear. I added a pair of those stick on heel cushions and that helped a lot. Other than that it's a very comfortable shoe."
"I have a narrow foot, and Rockport/Cobb Hill has been my hero. These shoes are really cute and seem well made; but they were waaay wide. I tried every insert I could find to be able to wear them, but no luck. if you wear a medium width, get a narrow. If you have somewhat wide feet, you can probably wear a medium."
The truFLEX Chenole Ballet flats work with the foot, not against it. Combining quality suede with stabilizing EVA spines and retention foam footbeds, these versatile women's shoes provide shock absorption and maximum flexibility with every step, twirl, or jump.
- Heel Height: 1.25 inches (31mm)
- truTech® and truTech®+ provide shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot
- EVA truFLEX spine lends flexible, l ightweight impact absorption
- Removable retention foam footbed offers lightweight durability and impact absorption
- Lightweight rubber outsole helps ensure lightweight cushioning and slip resistance
- Flex grooves allow for forefoot flexibility