truFLEX Chaya Pump
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"This is my second pair that I bought. This style is super comfortable and very stylish"
"These shoes are the perfect heel for being on your feet all day or having to walk long distances in heels. I’m a flight attendant and have worn these heels exclusively while working for the last six months (often 5-6 days in a row wearing heels for 10-12 hours per day). They allow me to walk fast and even do a bit of airport “running” if I have to. The balls of my feet never hurt like they do in other heels because these have a nice thick rubber sole, which are non-slip— perfect!! I get compliments on them because they are super cute, but also other flight attendants know they must be comfortable due to the block heel (plus I’m not limping at the end of the day, haha). I stopped packing my flats because these heels are more comfortable than they are. The only problem is that they are HARD to find in my size, and I’m worried about what I’m going to do when these wear out. Please make more, Rockport!!!!"
What happens when you combine technology that amplifies the stride's natural energy with all the trappings of a stylish dress shoe: You get the truFLEX Chaya Pump. Foam footbeds, stabilizing high-density EVA spines, and flex-groove outsoles respond to movement for a springier, happier step.
- Heel Height 65MM~2 1/2IN
- truTech® and truTech®+ Provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound as the forefoot
- EVA truFLEX Spine Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Decorative Sidewall Stitching Provides Detail Styling
- Foam backed lining Provides Cushioning and Comfort
- Removable Retention Foam Footbed Provides Lightweight Durability and Impact Absorption
- Lightweight Rubber Outsole Provides Lightweight Cushioning and slip resistance