Trailbreaker Waterproof Alpine Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
91% of customers say this fits as expected
"Just purchased, comfortable and rugged but yet aesthetically inclined! A very good boot all around, very pleased!"
"Nice and comfortable boot, looks very sleek and fits nicely according to size. The insulation is super... and will keep your feet warm, no doubt. But since I was going to use it as a year-round hiker, it would be too hot for me in warmer months. So I'll be getting a diff pair instead."
For rugged winter treks, your ideal companion is the Trailbreaker Alpine Waterproof Boot from Rockport®. Fine-grained leather is lined with soft sheepskin for ultimate warmth and comfort. Hydro-Shield® construction uses waterproof leather, a gusseted tongue, and a waterproof insole to help seal out moisture, so you can brave a snowstorm without worrying about cold feet. The durable rubber sole grips even the most treacherous terrains. truTECH® sport technology heel cushioning and an EVA midsole ensure maximum shock absorption to help reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- truTECH® sport technology helps provide shock absorbing heel cushioning
- Hydro-Shield® construction offers waterproof leather, a seam sealed, waterproof insole, and a gusseted tongue to help keep feet dry
- Full grain leather is easy to clean and maintain to extend product life
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA midsole helps reduce foot and leg fatigue
- Rubber outsole helps provide a durable grip on a variety of surfaces