Trail Technique Waterproof Oxford
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
89% of customers say this fits as expected
"This is my second pair of these shoes, I Love them, I am on my feet at work for about 12 hours a day, on concrete, very comfortable! They have rubber soles, so they really take the shock out! My Chiropractor likes them as well."
"Shoe so are so comfortable and their waterproof. While in New York during a rainy day it kept my feet dry."
The Trail Technique Waterproof Oxford readily transitions from the urban jungle to the great outdoors. Crafted in full-grain leathers, suedes and mesh with HydroShield, it features an antimicrobial performance lining, a shock-absorbing EVA midsole and a durable rubber outsole for stability and traction.
- Textile Lining Provides Breathability
- EVA Footbed Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences
- Waterproof Materials Provides Resistance to Water Absorption
- Strobel Construction Provides Forefoot Flexibility