Total Motion Salima Loafer
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"I took them out of the box, put them on, spent 10 hours in them at work and they were so comfortable. I never feel like I have to break in a pair of Rockports. Love them!"
"I bought these in the patent leather in my udual 8.5 size. I wore them for the first time yesterday for a day trip from Atlanta to Jacksonville and back. Was on my feet all day and walked over 10,000 steps in these. The good: Neither my heel, arch nor ball of my feet hurt at all. These shoes are super supportive AND stylish. The bad: They were tight on my toes and I was rushing to my car when a I got back to Atlanta so I could get them off and relieve the pain. Keep in mind I had been on my feet for 12 hours that day, so that exasperated the issue. Bottom line: If I get them stretched a little, the pinching issue should resolve itself. I do hope this will be the case as they were wonderful in every other way. I really do want to keep them. I only gave it an average rating in comfort because of the tightness in the point of the toe."
The Total Motion® Salima Loafer takes the season's must-have block heel in a new direction. Visual interest is the name of the game here with flared heels, contrasting pointy toes, and classic suedes and ombre patent leathers. Plus, truTech® and truTech+® provide shock absorption and energy rebound.
- Heel Height 60MM~2 3/8IN
- truTech® and truTech®+ Provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound as the forefoot
- TPU Midsole Plate Provides Mid Foot Support and Stability
- TPU Outsole Provides Support and Stability
- Foam backed lining Provides Cushioning and Comfort
- Split Suede Non-Slip Provides a Reduction in Heel Movement
- Partially Removable Retention Foam Footbed Provides Lightweight Durability and Impact Absorption