Total Motion Leah Pump
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
96% of customers say this fits as expected
"We have several weddings this year and I was dreading the shoe part...I wanted something that looked nice. But usually when you do that, they are not comfortable. Well...this shoe proved me wrong. It has padding inside in all the right places and feels SO good while wearing them."
"Bought these recently (10W) to upgrade my daily professional wardrobe now that I'm back in the office most days. I used to dread heels -- these are a totally different story. They feel sturdy and look good on my feet. There's no toe cleavage, the vamps and toe box aren't too tight, and don't they hurt my feet even after a full work day. Wide width is good for a truly wide foot. The only thing that is a bummer for me is the fact that my narrow heels sometimes slip out of the backs, but a little shoe tape fixed that for the most part. I very well may purchase another pair in the future."
Simplicity and comfort come together to give you the Total Motion® Leah Pump. With Total Motion® technology—truTECH® and truTECH+®, stabilizing TPU plates, complete flexibility, and partially removable, breathable footbeds—this classic mid-heel pump is the perfect choice for your go-to work dress shoe.
- Strobel construction provides forefoot flexibility
- Textile footbed cover provides breathability
- Foam backed lining provides cushioning and comfort
- Split suede non-slip provides a reduction in heel movement
- TPU midsole plate provides mid foot support and stability
- truTECH® and truTECH®+ provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot.
- Steel shank provides stability
- Heel height 70mm~2 3/4in
- Partially removable retention foam footbed provides lightweight durability and impact absorption
- NZYM-treated linings control odor and wick away moisture