Thurston Plain Toe
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"Being on my feet all day, I really really needed a very comfortable pair of support of work shoes. I have planter fasciitis, and I need to use appropriate orthotic inserts in a really stable and light shoe. These exceeded my expectations for style and comfort in every possible way. If you are on the fence about these shoes, you should know that they look much better in person than they do in the picture. I get compliments on them all of the time, but no one knows that they were purchased specifically for comfort. Do yourself a favor and end your search with these shoes."
"I work retail so I'm always on my feet. These so are lightweight and feels great to work long hours in. I love them"
These throw-on-and-go Thurston Mudguard Plain Toes boast earth-tone leather and nubuck uppers and contrasting light-colored IMEVA outsoles (a key trend at the moment). Comfort is still king and moisture-wicking mesh linings and memory foam footbeds ensure an effortless fit no matter what the day brings.
- truTech® Provides lightweight shock absorption
- Strobel Construction Provides Forefoot Flexibility
- Adjustable Lace Closure Allows for Personal Comfort and Fit Preferences
- EVA Heel Cup Provides Support, Secure Fit and Cushioning
- EVA Outsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Removable EVA and Memory Foam Footbed Provides Lightweight Impact Absorption Cushioning that Molds to the Foot