Riley Waterproof Mid Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
92% of customers say this fits as expected
"My first online Cobb Hill bootie. This is very comfortable. My color is slightly different than the website, more taupe than the leather rust. I bought 8W, and my feet have nice room in for a thicker sock but they also do not "slush" around in the boot. I can walk even quick run down the hall at work, no discomfort anywhere. I also have Cobb Hill Abilene in 8M , and Cobb Hill Alexandra in 7.5 wide. Since those two boots are comparable, I prefer the 7.5W. I think the Riley is fine as an 8W because it has even a lower heel. If you've never hadThe only minor complaint I did not return them for, is the zipper is a bit hard to unzip all the way to the bottom, but I actually don't need it opened that much. I'll try ordering online again!"
"I have osteoarthritis in my knees so it is hard to find stylish boots that are comfortable! I am very pleased with the comfort and style of these boots!"
Our new Riley Waterproof Mid Boot is designed to withstand any woman’s busy day on her feet in the rain and cold. Wear them casually on a stroll through town or dress them up for a day at the office, and don't worry about where you step, they can keep your feet dry.
- 0.15" Heel; (4mm)
- The sockliner and textile are a type of woven fabric for breathability, flexibility and styling
- Foodtbed base and overlay conforms to the shape of the foot for a personalized fit, while memory foam provides a cushioned feel
- Rubber outsole provides a durable grip on a variety of surfaces
- Foam-backed lining provides glove-like comfort
- Hydro-Shield® construction offers waterproof leather, a seam sealed, waterproof insole, and a gusseted tongue to help keep feet dry (select patterns only)