- Color: Select Color
- CHOCOLATE NUBUCK
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
93% of customers say this fits as expected
"I've been a fan of Rockport shoes for decades and bought this pair to replace a similar pair that wore out. I have a very narrow size 12 foot and would have ordered a Narrow width if available, but I gambled that a Medium width might work. Did it ever. It fit so snug that I had trouble getting it on at first, but it loosened up OK with a couple of weeks of wear. My only other quibble is that these shoes cannot be resoled because of how they're built. My old pair still had useable uppers, but they were something like 25 years old so maybe I got my. money's worth out of them OK."
The Ridgefield Eureka combines the comfort of a walking shoe with the look of an everyday casual-so you never have to compromise. With San Crispino construction for heel stability, generous collar and tongue padding, removable footbed, and a Strobel construction build for forefoot flexibility.
- Latex Footbed Provides Cushioning
- Mesh Lining Provides Breathability and is Moisture Wicking
- San Crispino Construction Provides a Wide Base of Support for Stability
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption