- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
93% of customers say this fits as expected
"This is my son's "go to" shoe. I purchased a new pair for him for Christmas. He wears them to work where he's on his feet most of the time. He finds them supportive and comfortable. They are similar to a sneaker, but look a bit dressier. It's a sturdy shoe and wears well."
The Ridgefield Eureka combines the comfort of a walking shoe with the look of an everyday casual-so you never have to compromise. With San Crispino construction for heel stability, generous collar and tongue padding, removable footbed, and a Strobel construction build for forefoot flexibility.
- Latex Footbed Provides Cushioning
- Mesh Lining Provides Breathability and is Moisture Wicking
- San Crispino Construction Provides a Wide Base of Support for Stability
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption