- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
93% of customers say this fits as expected
"These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought! I am 80 years old and have flat feet, so it's like putting radial tires on a Model-T. This Customer Service is the best I have ever dealt with!!!! And they are in USA."
"These are great shoes as I have been wearing them for years now, have worn out several pair. Usually last me on average to 5 years and are my "work". ones as I am retired. I must add as well that the customer service is great."
The Ridgefield Eureka combines the comfort of a walking shoe with the look of an everyday casual-so you never have to compromise. With San Crispino construction for heel stability, generous collar and tongue padding, removable footbed, and a Strobel construction build for forefoot flexibility.
- Latex Footbed Provides Cushioning
- Mesh Lining Provides Breathability and is Moisture Wicking
- San Crispino Construction Provides a Wide Base of Support for Stability
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption