- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
96% of customers say this fits as expected
"Ordered these for a friend and he was very satisfied. He wanted a black pair and a brown pair. “Very comfortable”"
"I recently changed jobs and now I am on my feet 12 hours a day in concrete floors. These shoes , which I bought 3 pairs are the best shoes I have ever worn !!"
The Ridgefield Eureka combines the comfort of a walking shoe with the look of an everyday casual-so you never have to compromise. With San Crispino construction for heel stability, generous collar and tongue padding, removable footbed, and a Strobel construction build for forefoot flexibility.
- Latex Footbed Provides Cushioning
- Mesh Lining Provides Breathability and is Moisture Wicking
- San Crispino Construction Provides a Wide Base of Support for Stability
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption