- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
92% of customers say this fits as expected
"This has been my go-to business casual shoe for more than 5 years. When I saw the sale at Rockport, I jumped at the chance to get some new copies of these to replace my existing ones. They are comfortable stand around or walk in, and have room for orthotics when plantar fascitus kicks in. The upper holds up well and takes polish if it gets some scratches, etc."
"I don't remember when I bought the first pair of these shoes, now called Ridgefield Eureka. The second pair I bought in 1996. The third pair about 10 years later. Those just started looking a little worn, so I just bought my fourth pair. I've only worn them once, but they fit and feel wonderful. They look sharp with jeans of khakis, and I even wear them to the office, where their dressy casual style is perfect."
The Ridgefield Eureka combines the comfort of a walking shoe with the look of an everyday casual-so you never have to compromise. With San Crispino construction for heel stability, generous collar and tongue padding, removable footbed, and a Strobel construction build for forefoot flexibility.
- Latex Footbed Provides Cushioning
- Mesh Lining Provides Breathability and is Moisture Wicking
- San Crispino Construction Provides a Wide Base of Support for Stability
- Padded Collar Provides Cushioning, Comfort and Reduces Irritation
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption