Men's XCS Birchfield Ubal Trekker
- Color: Select Color
- NEW GRIFFIN SUEDE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"The only complaint I have is that the back of my heel hurts some when I first started wearing them. I think this is only because it's been months since I wore any tennis shoes."
"Needed lightweight, comfortable shoes for all day work on concrete floors. These fit the bill."
From urban terrain to woodsy trails, the XCS Birchfield is expertly engineered for your outdoor journey. These durable suede men's shoes give you a smooth, steady ride, thanks to shock absorption and traction-ready rubber outsole. These shoes offer a smart take on eco-friendliness too – the removable moisture-wicking liner is made from recycled bottles.
- Suede upper offers a soft, flexible touch that's breathable too
- truTECH® is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption
- Dewix anti-microbial linings help reduce foot odor and wick moisture to help keep the foot dry
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability and traction control
- Strobel construction gives the shoes forefoot flexibility
- Removable molded PU and EVA footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- Dewix ECO Rosa lining with NYZM is made with 100% PET recycled polyester, sourced from bottles