Men's XCS Birchfield Ubal Trekker
- Color: Select Color
- JAVA SUEDE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"The only complaint I have is that the back of my heel hurts some when I first started wearing them. I think this is only because it's been months since I wore any tennis shoes."
From urban terrain to woodsy trails, the XCS Birchfield is expertly engineered for your outdoor journey. These durable suede men's shoes give you a smooth, steady ride, thanks to shock absorption and traction-ready rubber outsole. These shoes offer a smart take on eco-friendliness too – the removable moisture-wicking liner is made from recycled bottles.
- Suede upper offers a soft, flexible touch that's breathable too
- truTECH® is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption
- Dewix anti-microbial linings help reduce foot odor and wick moisture to help keep the foot dry
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability and traction control
- Strobel construc tion gives the shoes forefoot flexibility
- Removable molded PU and EVA footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- Dewix ECO Rosa lining with NYZM is made with 100% PET recycled polyester, sourced from bottles