Put on the XCS Birchfield and then make a beeline for your favorite beaten path or off-the-grid trail. XCS is the new standard in active shoes – more rugged than a sneaker, but not an intense hiking shoe. Bonus points go to shoes’ breathable lining, made with 100% recycled materials that are sourced from bottles.
- Long-wearing rubber outsoles are amplified by rugged treads for extra traction
- Dewix ECO Rosa lining with NYZM is made with 100% PET recycled polyester, and helps to reduce odor and moisture
- truTECH® sport technology helps provide shock-absorbing heel cushioning
- EVA midsole allows for added flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Anatomically molded EVA footbed is removable to accommodate your own orthotics as needed