Men's XCS Birchfield Slip-On Trekker
- Color: Select Color
- NEW VICUNA SUEDE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
"I returned these shoes a week ago and still haven’t gotten a verification email or credit. They were not what I expected and did not look good on my feet. I am waiting for the credit to be processed and then I’m going to order another pair of rock ports or Dunham shows"
The XCS Birchfield slip-on is inspired by the environment in more ways than one. The tread's maximum, multi-surface traction supports and steadies you on most any surface, on-pavement or off. And because the odor-controlling, moisture-wicking liner is made from recycled bottles, you'll feel good knowing you've made a smart choice all-around.
- Suede upper offers a soft, flexible touch that's breathable too
- truTECH® is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption
- Dewix anti-microbial linings help reduce foot odor and wick moisture to help keep the foot dry
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Twin gore entry allows for easy on-and-off
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides long-wearing durability and traction control
- Strobel construction gives the shoes forefoot flexibility
- Removable molded PU and EVA footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- Dewix ECO Rosa lining with NYZM is made with 100% PET recycled polyester, sourced from bottles