Men's truFLEX Tie Sneaker
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
79% of customers say this fits as expected
"I've only put around 25 walking miles on my Rockports, so I am still breaking them in. I bought them because I have a bunion on my right foot and need the extra space that these shoes offer. Tops in comfort. So far so good on everything else! Their style is so attractive it was hard for me to relegate them to be my walkers (guess I just have to get another pair)"
Half look, half attitude, the Men's truFLEX Tie Sneaker offers clean contemporary design with tactile textiles. Strobel construction and truFLEX technology underfoot offer incredible flexibility. Added stability and support means these styles go the mile.
- Adjustable lace closure lets you fit the shoe to your own foot shape easily
- Strobel construction lends forefoot flexibility
- Textile lining and footbed cover provides breathability
- EVA truFLEX spine provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Removable Ortholite® footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- Ground-contact EVA outsole provides lightweight durability and impact absorption