Men's Storm Front Waterproof Chukka Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
50% of customers say this fits as expected
"Listen to the other reviews and definitely go a whole size down. I wear a 14 with every other shoe, and sometimes a 15. I ignored the reviews, got a 14, and yeah, they were huge. Returned without a problem and ordered the 13M and they fit great. The brown leather is a really clean look and looks great! The boots are comfortable when you finally get the size that fits and the waterproof aspect is a plus!"
"It’s been a while since I could wear a pair of shoes without orthotics and not be in pain by the end of the day. These shoes are VERY comfortable AND stylish. I usually wear them with jeans, but they’re versatile enough to wear with slacks and a sport coat (which I am currently doing). I highly recommend these."
The Storm Front chukka combines ruggedness with sharp style, and reflects a modern attitude rooted in genuine heritage. Hydro-Shield® waterproof technology keeps feet dry, and the EVA outsole provides lightweight shock absorption. Premium leather comvines with a thick sole and breathable lining for boots you'll want to wear to work and to dinners out — no matter what the weather.
- Removable Ortholite® footbed with EVA heel cup offers lightweight breathability and durability with long-wear cushioning
- truTECH® provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot
- Leather and textile lining provide a soft flexible touch and breathable feel
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed, waterproof construction using waterproof materials
- EVA outsole creates flexible, lightweight impact absorption