Men's Shakespeare Circle Loafer
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
90% of customers say this fits as expected
"Bought a 11.5E several weeks ago and it was too small, Bought a 12E a week later and it fits fine. Unfortunately it was no longer on sale and had to pay $130.00 instead of $65.00"
"I've bought nothing but Rockports since about 1990, when my mother introduce me to them (she was widowed, and had to go to work in a shoe store, which she really enjoyed). I've always gotten the matte finish models. This is my first "shiny" pair. Absolutely fantastic. And of course comfortable. They are Rockports, after all."
The craftsmanship of the Shakespeare Circle is evidenced in its hand sewn construction, lending these penny loafers their classic, quality styling. Inside, truTECH® sport technology in the footbed helps to protect your heels at ground impact. Adding to the slipper-like feel are flex grooves for forefoot flexibility and lightweight, resilient cushioning that keeps you moving comfortably all day long.
- truTECH® shock-absorbent cushioning protects the heel at impact
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort
- Full-grain leather is durable and easy to clean
- Flex grooves in outsole offer forefoot flexibility
- Breathable polyurethane cushioning for moisture absorbency and odor resistance
- EVA helps to provide lightweight shock absorption to reduce foot and leg fatigue