Men's Rugged Bucks 2 Cap Toe Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
100% of customers say this fits as expected
"I own three other pairs of Rockport zip-side boots, wingtip and cap toe, and love them all. This pair is no exception. They are thick and rugged, and honestly look great even with the few scuffs I’ve put on them so far. Everything feels like the quality I’ve come to expect, though I haven’t had reason to test the water resistance yet. The only very slight quibble is that the side-zip doesn’t make for quite as much easy access as on my other “non rugged” boots, where I can lace them how I want, and pull on and off just using the zipper each time. These I need to tie and untie each time, though the zipper does help overall especially if I’m wearing thick wool socks. The only other note: I wear a size 10 standard width in all other Rockport boots I own, and these feet just right in 10.5."
"This is the only brand I buy. They last longer than any other shoe or boot and are very comfortable. Try a pair and you won't buy any other shoe again."
Our Rugged Bucks 2 boots pull double duty as a casual office shoe and an active, durable outdoor boot. Hydro-Shield® waterproof technology repels water and helps keep feet dry, and a TPR outsole offers comfortable shock absorption. The exposed side zipper and accent stitching add a contemporary edge.
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof materials
- truTECH® provides shock absorption at the heel and rebound at the forefoot
- Premium heel cup offers support, a secure fit, and cushioning
- Removable memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot
- Textile lining has a breathable feel
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction control