Men's Peirson Plain Toe Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
83% of customers say this fits as expected
"I purchased a half size smaller (11.5) based on reviews and the fit is good. I cannot give a review at this time because I only had boots less than 1 month and haven't worn them yet."
"I have to wear orthotics in my shoes in order to keep my arches stable and these boots really do the trick… They’re Good looking and comfortable once they’re broken in and they keep my ankles pretty stable. Overall I would buy these again!"
The Peirson Plain Toe Boots are a shoe to be worn as soon as that crisp weather comes rolling through. The style toes the line between rugged and dressy, but the construction is entirely grounded in premium quality. A memory foam footbed makes every step cushioned and comfortable, and flexible, lightweight impact absorption helps to keep you moving all day long with ease. The plaid flannel lining and fabric strap accent give these men's boots a boost of cool appeal.
- truTECH® provides lightweight shock absorption
- Leather upper ensures natural comfort and durability
- Textile lining offers a breathable feel
- Removable EVA and memory foam footbed provides lightweight impact absorption cushioning that molds to the foot
- EVA outsole works to ensure flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- EVA outsole allows for flexible, lightweight impact absorption