Men's Cold Springs Plus Waterproof Low Tie Boot
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
89% of customers say this fits as expected
"My husband loves these so much, I immediately bought him another pair. I'm glad I did, as Rockport is now out of his size. He loves them because they are lightweight yet supportive and stylish to boot. He says they are perfect for his bike ride to work, and give him much-needed cush for his 10 hours days on the cement floors at his shop. They've also been great for our surreal hot weather (climate change has changed our summers from comfortable to Arizona). I don't know if he will change back into heavier boots for the winter; I guess it depends on if the shoes are wide enough for his heavier socks and if we get a real winter, which seems doubtful at the moment. The shoes fit his short, wide, high-arched feet perfectly without need to extra inserts. They are his most favorite shoe ever!"
An adventure-seeking trail boot made to maintain confident footing on varied terrain. The Cold Springs Plus Low Tie Boot is built with Hydro-Shield™ waterproof construction, moisture-wicking linings, and rubber outsoles, ensuring your feet will be kept dry and secure.
- Adjustable lace closure allows for personal comfort and fit preferences
- Waterproof materials provides resistance to water absorption
- EVA footbed provides flexible lightweight impact absorption
- Textile lining provides breathability
- Padded collar provides cushioning, comfort and reduces irritation
- Hydro-shield™ waterproof provides a seam-sealed waterproof construction using waterproof materials
- Rubber outsole provides long wear durability
- EVA midsole provides flexible lightweight impact absorption