Men's Austyn Slip-On
- Color: Select Color
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
75% of customers say this fits as expected
"I am going to be returning these because they are easily a half size too large and I have worn a size 9 in every shoe I have had for 30 years. They might be okay with socks but they slip off when walking right now. I do like the shoe otherwise."
"Wow these are nice looking shoes, they are a little bit stiff, a little bit harsh, and almost flimsy on the upper portion. The foot bed is comfortable solid and feels good. I sent them back because they run large. I wear, have worn, and always will wear, a 10. Even the 2 pair of Rockports I have are size 10. Easily a half of size to large"
An afternoon coffee break, long weekend, spontaneous night out – the Austyn slip-ons are built for when you can truly kick back and relax. With a featherweight California construction and truTECH® shock absorption system, these warm weather-ready designs come in unstructured leather and canvas uppers for a slipper-like feel. A striped footbed and a lighthouse logo on the bottom of the sole add a lighthearted touch to these ultra-light men's shoes.
- Expertly engineered to balance a lightweight feel with long-lasting wear
- Twin gore stretch insets allow for easier on/off
- truTECH® is designed to provide lightweight shock absorption
- Shoe construction is featherweight yet durable, without use of cements or backers
- Lightweight EVA outsole offers flexiblility with added lightweight impact absorption