Men’s truFLEX Fly Blucher Sneaker
- Color: Select Color
- BLACK MULTI
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
75% of customers say this fits as expected
"I've long been a fan of the brand but haven't purchased in a while. This purchase as easy and welcomed, especially since cost and comfort are of the highest priority. The show that I now have is everything I remember Rockport to be, comfort and style, and I am expecting the quality over the long haul to equal that. The online purchase was also very much acceptable as the packaging and delivery met my expectations. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase!"
The truFLEX Fly sneakers are the shoes you'll put in everyday rotation. With incredibly flexible truFLEX technology in the sole, these sneakers absorb impact when your feet hit the ground for a smooth ride. You'll also feel good knowing the moisture-wicking liner is made with 100% recycled materials, sourced from bottles.
- Leather and textile upper give the sneakers natural comfort and a breathable feel
- Strobel construction lends forefoot flexibility
- Textile lining and footbed cover provides breathability
- EVA truFLEX spine provides flexible, lightweight impact absorption
- Removable Ortholite® footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- Ground-contact EVA outsole provides lightweight durability and impact absorption
- Dewix ECO Rosa lining with NYZM is made with 100% PET recycled polyester, sourced from bottles