Men’s Storm Surge Waterproof Chelsea Boot
- Color: Select Color
- BLACK LEATHER/SUEDE
- Size: Select Size
- Width: Select Width
98% of customers say this fits as expected
"I read all the reviews about not being able to get these shoes on because they are too small or tight at the shoe opening. I was a little concerned, but rolled the dice and ordered my size 11s. They arrived, and I couldn't be happier. I tried them on with thin and thick socks, and was able to get them on with only minimal work (I didn't even use the pull-up tabs). Maybe my feet are different from most people's enormously bulbous Wall-E engorged feet. Maybe my Geisha training exercises paid off, or maybe I just got a super-awesome pair, but mine fit great and I have no problem getting them on and off. Everyone has different feet, and maybe mine are more slender, svelte, or flexible than most, but I have been an average 11 M for about 35 years and never had to order special shoes, which is my way of saying that I think my feet are moderately normal and average. So, if you like the look, I highly recommend these. And I love the look."
Whatever the occasion, whatever the weather, reach for the Storm Surge boots. The modern-gone-classic chelsea design pulls double duty as both casual office shoes and active boots. These men’s boots stay smart with Hydro-Shield technology and water-resistant leather to repel water and help keep your feet dry.
- Hydro-Shield® uses seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof materials resist against water absorption
- Inset gore panels make for easy on/off
- Textile lining creates a breathable feel
- Removable EVA footbed offers advanced comfort, and accommodates your own orthotics as needed
- truTECH®, a lightweight comfort system, provides shock absorption at the heel
- Padded collar and tongue reduce irritation while adding extra cushioning
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole helps to keep you steady with every step